Welcome to the Macallam Interim blog which provides us with a forum to have a conversation with our clients, those interested in our services and companies seeking advice on all areas relating to interim management recruitment solutions.
The blog also provides the team at Macallam Interim with a platform to tell you about developments at the company and our thoughts on the interim management recruitment, human resources… in fact, anything that takes our fancy. As always we would welcome your comments so don’t be shy!
There are some house rules, however, when commenting on the Macallam Interim blog:
It is our policy to review all comments before publishing them, partly to reduce the possibility of spam comments and partly to ensure comments are in line with our list of blogger ethics below. These are based on General Motors’ corporate blogging guidelines and code of ethics:
· We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly.
· We will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, or defamatory.
· We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible.
· We will link to online references and original source materials directly.
· We will disagree with other opinions respectfully.